Last week's survey
Is your web site bringing in business for you?
- Yes, It has completely replaced yellow pages,
which I found useless and hideously expensive, with inept and rude salespeople.
- Website is the norm these days and I get
between 5-10 calls per week that 90% or more convert
- To put ONE PAGE of a website in YP would cost
$10,000 per year...WWW cost $50 for domain reg and some time spent. Once on the
site you can show all and have prospects complete attention.
- Yes, 50% of our sales is from our web
- No, we need to look at this issue, thanks for
- Yes but it is quite time consuming. Like a
saleperson or advertising campaign, it needs managing to get the best results.
The time spent is well worth the effort.
- We don't have one but am looking forward to
seeing these results to see what others are saying.
- Yes, we have one but not sure we are getting
the most from it. We need to market the web site and not sure how to do that
- Yes. I held off getting a website for a long
time as I reasoned that it would not make me any money. But by 2009 I felt the
time was right and from the first month it was generating enquiries that led to
- A good website is extremely important today
not only for purchasing but to showcase your products, I have had one since
- Not as much as I'd like, but whenever you ring
the web people to tell them its not bringing the business they suggested it
would, they always find a reason why YOU are not doing enough to promote the
clicks. It just keeps costing money.
- Yes. We have an online ordering system set up,
with links to our own DIY signbuilding templates, and we also have links to
major property development providers. You can also buy a range of sign &
display material online from our site.
- Yes we are now looking at putting a shopping
cart on our web site.
reprinted with publisher
Brian Stickland's permission